A Growing Force In Midstream Energy
Gazelle provides world-class transportation, and logistics optimization services to oil companies, refineries, and producers. State-of-the-art technology and exemplary safety measures pave the way for incident-free, on-time deliveries. Over the years, Gazelle’s blue-chip customer base includes Chevron, ExxonMobil, Andeavor (Tesoro), P66, Plains All American Pipeline, and many others.
Crude Oil Transportation and Logistics
- Gazelle’s robust operating platform is designed to manage, direct and safely deliver over 50,000 bbls of crude oil per day.
- Gazelle is the only crude hauling company in California to offer an online portal where customers can access documents, generate reports and retrieve other real-time information related to their shipments.
- Gazelle’s centralized 24/7/365 dispatch function provides real-time live support.
- Gazelle drivers are trained and certified to perform API Certified measurement services (Gazelle is the only crude transporter in California that offers this service.)
Logistics Optimization Services
- Gazelle trucks have the most advanced technology available for fleet management, operational planning, and driver productivity
- Gazelle technology and IT support systems are cutting-edge and permit Gazelle to optimize both Gazelle’s and the customer’s assets.
- The average age of our equipment is between 2 and 3 years (one of the newest fleets in the industry), which improves reliability and on-time delivery
- Gazelle operations are scalable and the company can rapidly deploy new business and can haul crude oil, fuel, bio-diesel, and other products.
- Gazelle’s cross-trained workforce and standardized equipment allows us to respond to volume fluctuations across the businesses.
- Gazelle is known for its stellar safety record and commitment to World Class Customer Service
- Recognized as the West Coast Trucking Company of the Year
- Recipient of numerous industry safety awards including the California Trucking Association, NACS, Oil & Gas Awards, California Highway Patrol (CHP), and Shell Trading (US)