Fleet & Facilities
Exceeding Benchmarks for Performance and Reliability.
Gazelle’s company-owned fleet is one of the newest in the industry.
All Gazelle power units are equipped with enhanced roll-stability systems (RSS), collision avoidance technology, active driving monitors (IVMS), electronic automated driver logs, tire pressure monitoring system, fluid level system, emergency overflow shutdown, bicycle-rack undercarriage, and continuity verification (Go/No Go).
Gazelle’s Maintenance Centers And Support Services
- Are 100% compliant with EPA 2010 emission standards
- Are current on all permits, inspections and certifications
- Operate around-the-clock 24/7/365
- Support a robust and proactive preventative maintenance program that exceeds all regulatory compliance standards, including California’s BIT inspection.
- Use integrated fleet maintenance software that alerts the Operations team of all upcoming preventative maintenance requirements and provides visibility to scheduled fleet work.
- Have electronic DVIR systems plus fault code and tire monitoring with real-time notification to our back office, which allows for optimal response time and minimal down time.
- Deployed 7 CNG power units in 2019 as an environmental leader in the crude oil industry.
Gazelle drivers have traveled over 10,000,000 miles and delivered more than 600,000,000 gallons of America’s energy. That is the equivalent of 402 trips around the world.