Gazelle Transportation is seeking an experienced Diesel Mechanic for our Lost Hills Shop!!
Gazelle is California’s safest crude oil transportation company and has more than a 25-year history of superior safety performance and deploying leading technology solutions to enhance results.
If you are an individual committed to safety, efficiency and customer service, Gazelle is the company for you!
Schedule - Day shift, 1st shift and 2nd shift available - Schedule offered is based on Certifications - Will be discussed during interview
Pay - $26/hr
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, FSA & 401k.
· Health & Welfare Benefit employer contribution averages $6,600/year.
· Paid Vacation & Holidays.
· Vacation begins accruing at 6 months of employment.
· Weekly pay
· CDL preferred but not required
· Possess a good MVR
· Minimum of 4 years heavy duty diesel repair
· Commercial tanker experience preferred
· Able to complete basic and complex repairs with minimal supervision
· Able to work all shifts including nights and weekends in various weather conditions and remote locations
· Must take part in rotating on call shift
· Supply own tools and tool storage for all repairs
· Must have knowledge of Microsoft office
· Must have strong knowledge of BIT Inspections and DOT Standards
Link to Application: https://easyapply.co/job/diesel-mechanic-lost-hills-ca?rcid=diesel_mechanic