FIELD SUPERVISOR OPENING!!
We are looking to add a motivated and dedicated individual to our Operations team!
One immediate opening as a Field Supervisor.
This position will work Tuesday – Saturday (schedule subject to change). Pay is DOE.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities, as listed but not limited to:
- Maintain and develop positive business relationships with drivers and key personnel involved in or directly relevant to the logistics / operations activity.
- Develop an understanding of drivers and customers' needs and take actions to ensure that such needs are met with the most efficient plan.
- Review operational performance with team members against targets, benchmarks, and service agreements.
- Ensure/deploy training, review/enforce procedures and utilize fair and consistent performance management to obtain results.
- Respond to/investigate incidents to ensure root cause analysis and corrective action.
- Adhere to all performance expectations and policies.
- Focus on safe, reliable, and efficient customer service.
Minimum Qualifications / Competencies:
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment as warranted.
- Possess problem solving skills to develop feasible solutions to problems and make difficult and/or critical decisions.
- Possess strong time management skills to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Possess strong organizational and communication skills, and able to excel under pressure.
- Strategic Thinking
- Computer literacy
- Word/Excel/Outlook Proficiency
- Excellent Customer Service.
- Ability to Multitask, and Excel Under Pressure.
- High school diploma
- 1-year verifiable Class “A” driving experience.
- HazMat & Tanker Endorsements.
- Be at least 22 years of age.
- Have no more than 2 moving violations in past 3 yrs.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume to email@example.com