Diesel Mechanic – Lost Hills, CA
Tuesday to Sunday shift, subject to change
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, FSA & 401k.
- Health & Welfare Benefit employer contribution averages $6,600/year.
- Paid Vacation & Holidays.
- Weekly pay
- Possess a good MVR
- Minimum of 4 years heavy duty diesel repair
- Able to complete basic and complex repairs with minimal supervision
- Able to work all shifts including nights and weekends in various weather conditions and remotelocations
- Must take part in rotating on call shift
- Supply own tools and tool storage for all repairs
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft office
- Must have strong knowledge of BIT Inspections and DOT Standards
- CDL preferred but not required
- Commercial tanker experience
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org