Gazelle’s company-owned fleet is one of the newest in the industry. With most units under 4 years of age, the current fleet includes 150+ crude tractors and vacuum trucks, 200+ trailers, and a growing inventory of 500 barrel tanks, poly storage tanks and roll-off bins.
All Gazelle power units are equipped with enhanced roll-stability systems (RSS), collision avoidance technology, active driving monitors (IVMS), electronic automated driver logs, tire pressure monitoring system, fluid level system, emergency overflow shutdown, bicycle-rack under carriage and continuity verification (Go/No Go).
Gazelle currently has the capacity to haul over 100,000 barrels of crude per day and can meet large volume commitments over long distances.
GAZELLE’S MAINTENANCE CENTERS
- Are 100% compliant with EPA 2010 emission standards
- Are current on all permits, inspections and certifications
- Operate around-the-clock 24/7/365
- Support a robust and proactive preventative maintenance program that exceeds all regulatory compliance standards, including California’s BIT inspection
- Use integrated fleet maintenance software that alerts the Operations team of all upcoming preventative maintenance requirements and provides visibility to scheduled fleet work
- Have electronic DVIR systems plus fault code and tire monitoring with real-time notification to our back office, which allows for optimal response time and minimal down time.
- Are currently exploring LNG fuel technologies and C&G power units.