We are not successful in any aspect of our business if we do not put safety first. Gazelle is committed to meeting or exceeding health, safety, security and environmental compliance standards. This commitment to providing a safe and secure workplace ensures that our employees’ well-being is always a top priority. We also never lose sight of our responsibility to the environment. Our aim is always to identify potential environmental impacts and act to avoid them.
Gazelle utilizes state of the art technology to keep our drivers and the motoring public safe. Sophisticated “In Vehicle Monitoring Systems” provide drivers, dispatchers and management with real-time alerts when pre-established safety thresholds are exceeded. Enhanced roll stability and collision avoidance systems work in conjunction with the driver to significantly reduce vehicle incidents.
Gazelle consistently ranks in the highest tier for safe performance and is the recipient of numerous safety awards including the prestigious California Highway Patrol STAR Award. Our experience modification rate as a reflection of loss history is 48%, an anomaly which sets a benchmark for the transportation industry.
FOSTERING A "GOAL-ZERO" CULTURE
Safety – First, Last, Always, Every One, Every Day
- Promote HSSE in all areas of the company
- Instill a “Goal-Zero” Culture. Simply put, our goal is to deliver the best transportation and logistics experience, incident free.
- Ensure strict adherence to “Life Saving Rules”
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and customer requirements
- Provide a safe and healthy work environment for all employees with adequate facilities and appropriate protective equipment
- Identify and analyze potential hazards and security threats, implementing measures to minimize risk
- Administer an efficient emergency response strategy
- Provide documented training for all employees
- Establish an effective HSSE Management System (HSSE MS)